This committee provides input to the financial operations and guides the fundraising activities of the Downtown Eastside parishes. The committee is composed of the Parish Priest and 4 appointed parishioners by the Parish Priest. The Chairperson of this Committee represents the Committee to Parish Council.
This committee is involved in the following activities
- developing an annual parish budgets in consultation with the Parish Priest and other Parish committees
- reviewing financial statements on a regular basis
- developing a Parish sustainability plan
- coordinating fundraising activities
- developing funding proposals as required
- advocating for the Parish in the Diocese